I've installed the JIRA extension from the VS marketplace, but I keep getting a 401 Unauthorized response. I can log in using the same credentials in a browser. Any suggestions?
There are multiple extensions, are you using the on provided by Atlassian:
We are using Visual Studio 2019 Professional. There doesn't appear to be an extension for this version. I will try one of the other extensions to see if I have better luck. Thanks.
Did you found any working extension?
Have you seen this?
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=farmas.VSJira
Guess the answer is to use token or auth code instead of a password for the first time setup. Try using token or auth code .. ask your Jira admin to provide it to you.
This is great!Thanks
This extension only works towards VS Code.
Visual Studio 2019 has some options but I found them quite limited for me. And the VS 2022 still does not have any.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.