I'm part of a team of 4 which takes on projects of varying scales at the same time (some that last a couple of days, others that last months).
We've started managing all of our projects using a single board, but both the board and backlog become bloated pretty quickly. It's also inconvenient when we want to invite stakeholders, etc to view our progress on a particular project because we have to invite them to one board which has ALL of our projects on.
Can somebody help with the following questions?
- Is there any way to effectively manage multiple projects using a single NextGen board? I know in Jira you can set up a board with different filters to bring in other project issues, but I can't see anything which replicates that in NextGen.
- How would people recommend doing this in NextGen?
- Is it better to just use a single board for each project?