Sometimes a user does not recieve a "Issue Created" mail.
All Notificatiuons etc set up - seems to be this issue:
Can that be "overruled" ..
UPDATE: This is creation via mail, not UI...
Hello,
Users can change this on their profiles:
If you change "My Changes" to "Notify me", you can get notification of your own changes, too.
P.S: This is a user based thing, so there is no way to do it for all the users. Users must change it on their profiles.
Regards.
Hi @B_ Normann P_ Nielsen ,
do you want to over rule "not get notified on own changes" ? If yes, you can do this by changing Notification on your changes parameter under Personnel setting.
http://yourcompany.atlassian.net/secure/ViewPersonalSettings.jspa
Thats not the point, I want to overrule it only at "Issue Created". In generel, its not funny to get mail on own changes - but when you create an issue via the mail handler, its nice to get a mail with issue key back, and You also know JIRA Processed the mail
Sorry if the first post was not clear - this is creation via mail...
Se my comment above
I understand the problem but it is not an event based configuration, I'm afraid. You can enable own change notification for all events(created, commented, etc.) or none.
Sorry I can't be much help.
Elifcan
It was a small hope ...
I think all events will nuke mails that way with respect for mthe setting, so I might ditch the notification and use Scriptrunner or similar plugin for a mail to the Reporter... either just for the created or simply all notifications
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.