For a long while now, I've been copying the title/id of Jira workitems to paste into my checkin descriptions as seen in this image:

While it's always been a bit annoying that there hasn't been a better way, it's worked with minimal editing so I get something like this with an extra \n that I quickly delete.
```
[TS-922]
# [v6.5] - Update TestRail title handling so services don't overwrite custom title
```
However, you made a recent change to add the "copy current issue url" link/tag and now when I copy my id/title, I get something like this and sometimes worse:
```
TS-922
copy current issue url
[v6.5] - Update TestRail title handling so services don't overwrite custom title
```
Can we get an easy way to copy the id/title of issues? Here's an example:

If there is an easier way to copy/paste the id/title in one shot, please let me know. To clarify, this is what I would like to copy/paste into my checkins without editing.
```
TS-922 - [v6.5] - Update TestRail title handling so services don't overwrite custom title
```