Simple setup on a couple of VMs for testing/learning.
vm1. Jenkins 2.176.3-1.1 on CentOs 7.6. vm2. Bitbucket Server on Centos 7.6
I have created a repo in Bitbucket server and I have created a build (simple test) and Jenkins does connect to Bitbucket and pull down the repo. So the Jenkins to Bitbucket build piece appears to be working.
I want to configure a webhook so that the build triggers on a push to the repo.
So I have installed:
Bitbucket Plugin Installed in Jenkins https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/BitBucket+Plugin
Post Webhooks For Bitbucket plugin installed in BitBucket Server https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215474/post-webhooks-for-bitbucket?hosting=server&tab=overview
Follow along to the instructions here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver065/managing-webhooks-in-bitbucket-server-976162856.html
and here https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/BitBucket+Plugin
In my bitbucket server repo
Repository settings > Webhooks > Create Webhook
Name: webhookURL: http://vm1:8080/job/train-schedule/bitbucket-hook/
Click Test and get
403 - "No valid crumb was included in the request"
I suspect something is wromg with the URL value. Anyone know how to fix?
I have encountered this. I fixed it by doing something like this:
http://vm1:8080/bitbucket-hook/
Or if it still doesn't work
http://vm1/bitbucket-hook/
My Jenkins was behind a load balancer so I'm not sure which of the two will work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.