I am currently cleaning the backlog and have tickets sitting with a label for review. I do however want to pull the rest of my backlog in a JQL so I can use Miro import to create a map. The problem is working through backlog queries I am not getting my magic number of items in the backlog. My query looks like this
(Project = Dev AND sprint is EMPTY AND Status != Done AND issuetype != Epic AND issuetype != Subtask And labels is EMPTY or Labels != Review) OR (project = _DEV AND sprint in closedSprints() AND sprint not in (openSprints(), futureSprints()) AND status != Done AND labels is EMPTY or Labels != Review)
The query itself is ugly and excludes subtask and epic, because even though I state it needs to be dev project the query breaks and pulls from my other boards as well. I just need from my dev environment.
I know the quick and dirty fix is to just assign a label to backlog items and pull that unique label. But I should know how to get the items I want with JQL and without grunt working labels on.
TLDR: I need backlog items (That are only tasks and stories) out of a single project(_Dev), minus a singular label(review).