Just a week or so ago when I would paste a link into Trello I would get this result
Now for some reason it seem's this functionality has vanished
Does anyone know how to get it to work again? Or Trello team has removed this awesome feature ?Identical issue: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Drag-and-drop-Youtube-links-no-longer-embed-description-and/qaq-p/1171034
Hi,
This is a bug we have identified and are working to solve. I'm sorry for your experience with this! Thanks so much for hanging in there with us as we get this fixed up!
And nothing really happens....
Is this bug still being worked on?
November 2020... still no solution... no words for this. Goodbye Trello.
And still nothing happens...
Seriously, this is a really bad look dudes. Why would anyone want to make a serious time (and money) investment in a product when you send the message that core features might break at any moment and take years to be "fixed" ? Especially one that has such a visual impact that makes your product look unfinished, abandoned or in perpetual beta?
I see stuff like that from various services or apps quite often, and I actively avoid giving said companies my business. I can see I'm not alone on this either.
They just don’t care.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.