This may be an unorthodox way of trying to achieve my madness. I cant seem to properly configure swimlanes with custom queries. I'm trying to create multiple swimlanes 1 for each month. Such as "September", "October", "November" etc. What I want to do is utilize the "Due by" field I have on my Jira tickets so they appear on the teams Kanban board and know what upcoming work is available in the to-do column for that given defined swimlane.
So for the current month "September" I added a custom query "Due by" < endOfMonth() and assigned tickets with a september due date. Seems like it works fine. The moment I add "Due by" < endOfMonth("+1") to "October" where things start to break. Tickets seem to not want to appear with October Due dates. When I switch it to Oct 4th due date then it appears the moment I add a week it disappears.
End Goal: Is to try and create a monthly view of planned/unplanned/inprogress/inreview/etc work within the kanban board.