Hi all,
I am writing a ScriptRunner listener in Jira to catch when a couple of issue fields are cleared by the user. I have the listener firing on an Issue Update event. If the value of the fields change to another valid value, the listener is being invoked. However, if the value of the field is cleared and is now null and the field gets deleted from the issue, the listener is not invoked. What event do I have to catch in order to be invoked when those fields are cleared and the attribute gets deleted from the issue? I am assuming that the CustomFieldDeletedEvent is looking strictly at custom fields, not at issues.
Also, for the two fields I am interested in (Epic Link and Portfolio's Parent Link), I don't seem to be getting invoked at all on some occassions, yet I do on others (without changing any additional fields on the issue - I only change Epic Link or Parent Link).
Thanks,
Greg