Hello All,
I recently deleted a user, however their "circle initials" are still in the Kanban filter.
there are no items assigned or reported by this user.
how can I get rid of the filter options? "Circle Initials"?
Hi @Kelly Ricketts
Can you please clarify the filter? Any chance to attach a screenshot to show the initials?
If it is the quick filter, you need to delete it from board settings (Board > Configure > Quick filters)
If the circle initials are on the Backlog page, then there should be at least one issue that is assigned to that user, but you told that you had deleted the user (which makes it impossible)
Anyway, if you make it clear, we'd try to help.
Tuncay Senturk
I have searched for anything associated with RS and cannot find anything. they are completely "deleted" , however, RS is still present.
Hello i have the same problem(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.