Hello,
I'd like to be able to automatically build a status report of work done by a person over the last month. This status report could provide backup for an invoice if someone had a question about what the person was working on.
I've found with the new updatedby() JQL function that I can build this report easily with the following code:
issuekey in updatedby(user, -30d)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver081/advanced-searching-functions-reference-970611548.html
What I'd love to be able to do is use a toggle or dropdown on a confluence page where I could choose the user and the time period. Then I don't have to build a report for each individual user.
I'd also love to be able to choose the dates, e.g., from the beginning of last month to the end of last month. I tried using startOfMonth() in the formula above, but it doesn't work.
Any thoughts on how I might automate these 2 pieces (the user and the time period)?
Thanks!
Laurie