The way we have set up jira and confluence servers is that the Jira instance has all the users and their credentials and confluence uses those users and credentials to login to confluence.
Our jira instance was running without SSL and on port 8080 and we have since moved it to SSL and now the users can't use their credentials to log into confluence.
I've tried restoring the domain to port 8080, logging into confluence and keeping the session logged in so I can update the application link after transitioning back to SSL but that doesn't work.
I did a grep on all the files on the server and couldn't see where it might be set up so I can change it.
I did a search in the confluence DB and found some entries that looked like they needed updating also, and I ran the below commands to update them but still didnt work.
UPDATE cwd_directory_attribute
SET attribute_value = REPLACE(attribute_value, 'http://DOMAIN:8080', 'https://DOMAIN')
WHERE attribute_value LIKE '%'http://DOMAIN:8080%'
UPDATE BANDANA
SET BANDANAVALUE = REPLACE(BANDANAVALUE, 'DOMAIN:8080', 'https://DOMAIN')
WHERE BANDANAVALUE LIKE '%DOMAIN:8080%'
Any more Ideas?