Dear support
I always got issue below while test my Jira service desk without login, see below. Could you please let me know how can I fix the issue. I believe I have set anyone can create request without login.
thanks for your help
kcchen
Hi Kcchen,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!I searched for similar issues and bugs but didn't find anything that could lead us to a conclusion.Can you please open the developer tools on your browser and check if any error will appear when you try to submit a ticket? If so, please send us a screenshot of the error.Have you tested using another browser or incognito mode?Is it happening with all users?
Regards,Angélica
Hey there,
This is the community forums, not necessarily support - but I would recommend putting a bit more 'test' information in the body of your request. The system potentially sees this as fraudulent activity, so you want it to seem more like a legit request to bypass this error.
Thanks a lot for your reply, Angélica. I am working upgrade our support system to Jira Service Desk and I would like to test the whole process, I got the issue above while I tested the function of issue a request.
Here is my process,
1. Open the request link https://tranetis.jira.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/4/group/12/create/57", which is our support channel, you can see screen I attached here
2. After entering the information then click send button, I got error as "We couldn't verify that you're not a robot. Reload your form and give another try ". is this a bug?
I think this is not Jira Cloud, I do not know this is whether our company server, I got the link, the account from our IT.
Thanks again!
Kcchen
Thanks for your reply!
Thank you for the details.Yes, this is Jira Cloud. I opened the link you sent and tried to create a ticket and it worked. I thought that it would show the error, that's why I tested. You will see a ticket with the link to this question and the reporter is set as a gmail that is my test email.
Have you tested using another browser?Can you open the developer tools while submitting the ticket to check if it will show any other error?There is only one bug I found related to this error that happens when we keep the form open for 2 minutes, please check the link below for more details:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-8046
Dear Angélica Luz,
I really appreciate much for your help.
I found the cause of issue, I just asked one of my colleague from US to test the "issue a request" function, it works fine. It seems all Shanghai, China team member cannot send the request, could you please let me know how to fix the issue. Is the recaptcha issue?
Thanks a lot,
@Angélica Luz Dear, our instance has the same problem, could you please help to disable the captcha? thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.