Is there a way to filter options in the Epic Link selector based on the combination of the issue type and the selection of another custom field, specifically a Cascading Select Custom field? (And maybe using a ScriptRunner Behavior).
Here's my example:
I have a couple of issue types: Design and Make.
I have a custom field that is a Cascading Select List. I'll call this field Purpose.
Purpose Parent Options:
If A is selected, Child Options:
If B is selected, Child Options:
The issue reporter chooses Design as the issue type and then selects A and then 1 from the Purpose field drop-down.
Then, the Epic Link field appears with a whittled down Epic Link selection (because we have so many):
- DESIGN A1 - Dev
- DESIGN A1 - Build
Is there a way to add a Behavior script that limits the Epic Link options based on these user inputs?
Alternatively, is there a way to just set the Epic Link based on a combo selector?