Hello fellow Atlasians!
I currently have a Global space for Clients called "Clients". In this space I have all my clients listed. Every client is using the same layout hiarchy.
What im looking to do is instead of having to create 10+ sheets everytime I get a new client is to instead enter the name of the client and have the sheets generated with it's contents already populated for me.
For example when I would add a new client I would fill in a form with the company name and initials and then it would automatically polulate as such:
Global Space [Clients] -> [Company name] -> Main - Company Initials
-> Licenses - Company Initials
-> LOGS - Company Initials
-> Notes - Company Initials
I've looked at the Space Template's however I do not think this does what I want it to do as I do not want to create a new space for every client instead a Sheet with subsheets within an existing Space.
Any kind of help or direction would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
Nick