The reference here says we can sort column in a table in confluence using the top arrow on the column header. Yet, I do not have that option in my table, any explanation why?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/tables-136463.html?_ga=2.28793468.1174453499.1567703918-1835581925.1565034963
Thank you,
Sorting is visible after you save the page and it is not in edit mode. If you are editing the page the sorting option will not be available. You also need to make sure that you have column headers that you can sort on. If you do nave a header column you will need to add it.
Hello, I confirm that when viewing the page (not in edit mode) and making sur I have a header row in my table, the little sorting arrow still don't appear. Any idea why?
Did you hover over the headers so the sorting arrows appear?
Yes. I see the arrows on other tables in the same confluence space. But in this one specefic they don't appear, perhaps because of some lines below that are merged ?
Hi!
I'm happy to share that we have delivered a solution that allows users to easily sort table contents in the editor in Confluence Data Center 8.7. Please see our documentation to learn more about tables.
Kind regards,
Jacqueline Bietz
Confluence Data Center
Thank You!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.