I'm a working student who thinks for life. Just touching base here to get some badges and make sure I'm not toned deff. I'm trying to learn the programming language of JavaScript at this point.
Welcome to the community and all the best @Brad Harris :-)
Right on... Can you suggest any tutorials to study for this platform and its use? Is this like Stack Overflow?
@Brad Harris Welcome, Brad! The aim of this Community is to learn more about Atlassian products and network with those folks who have similar interests. The Welcome Center will help answer a lot of frequently asked questions. Enjoy!
Right on @Community Manager I am learning so much... please forgive the brand conflict question...I had sent to @Deepanshu Natani... I'm having to learn so much so fast it was my only reference from something similar. Alright, I'll go check out the Welcome Center...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.