Hi,
When Feature is slected in the issue type Epics get displayed just like that if a story is selected then tasks must display, is there a plugin which i am missing? or does it need some kind of validation?
Hi Rakesh,
i'm sorry but i can't understand your question. Could you reword it or maybe use google translate or something to help ?
Add screenshots if you can't find the proper words, it'll help a lot.
Hi @Rakesh MAdari
Apologies - I'm not sure I follow what you need here, could you clarify?
It sounds like you're asking about how to display Sub-tasks below a story - or if you select the Issue Type "Feature" the Epic Link field gets visualised and how to replicate this for Story Link?
If you could verify what you mean I'd be happy to help
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.