Hey guys,
i have a bug with the jira integrated timesheet of logged work.
I am working with the german language, so i dont know how the item is called exactly.
Here you can see what i am clicking...

after that i get a timesheet where i see the logged work on each project/issue for every day like this...

All right so far...
In the field right above i was able to filter this timeline for my serveral projects, but after focusing that field and pressing any key after i get a popup for a specified time range and automatically a file is downloaded .. called trock_yyyymmdd... .csv
see here...

I have updated my jira version last month, so i think this might be the problem. Going back to an older version is quite difficult (downgrade database...)
As you can see in my last screenshot, my version number is 8.1.0#801000
I'm starting postgres and jira by docker images.
So at the moment i'm not able to filter this sheet anymore... i am very sad :-(
Does anyone having the same problem?
Thanks in advance & hardcoded greetings
Stefan