Hi all, we are running an on-premise installation of Bitbucket Data Center (which is not exposed to the internet), and I am attempting to install and configure the official Slack notification plugin. There's a couple issues that seem to be going on:
- When on the "Connect to a new team" page, if I select the "go to slack" button, I'm taken to the Bitbucket Server slack app page. If i then choose "Set up", it just takes me to the "Bitbucket Server for Slack (Official)" marketplace page to install the plugin again
- So, I then try to follow the "How do I connect to multiple Slack Workspaces?" instructions in order to manually get the credentials. However, after entering them, I get the error message "The credentials you entered are not in a valid format. Please, check if you entered the correct JSON text." If I look at the network response, it only shows the above error message and a 400 response code. There is no further debug information in the application logs.
- I also tried using the basic connection type and copying the JSON payload from the network request, and still receive the same response and error.
We are using Bitbucket Data Center v5.16.1, and have version 2.0.0 of the plugin installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.