Hello!
I'd like to make it so that "expected result" and "actual result" appear in the main body of the ticket (ie where description and steps to reproduce appear), instead of as in the side header (where it currently is).
How do I proceed to do so?
Aline,The new view does not allow for custom fields of that type to be placed in the same area as the description field.
If you have a text box as a custom field, you could use the issue layout to place it there.
Thanks,Kian
Hi Kian,
Thanks for the fast answer. That's pretty disappointing. I looked into the issue layout, and the issue is that I would like only to have that specific field appear if it's the ticket opened is a bug vs a story. I don't think that the issue layout would allow that to happen correct?
You can.
You need to configure a new screen scheme and apply it to the bug issue type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.