Jira 7.5.1 / Confluence 5.8.16
After adding the application link from the confluence to Jira, I see in Jira that outgoing and incoming connection status is connected. Using OAuth.
In confluence, under the app links I see Incoming Authentication as Configured under OAuth tab, but outgoing is not. Perhaps as a result when I try to insert Jira issue/filter from on the confluence page I get prompted to login & approve to retrieve data from Web Issue Management. If I try to log in it shows these errors
Authentication failed!
An error occurred while trying to obtain an access token
Failed to get token from service provider. Response status code is '403'
Jira instance is running over HTTPS and can communicate with Confluence server. Confluence runs over HTTP and also can talk to Jira. User base on Jira is using local users while Confluence is using LDAP.
Here is another error I get
Cause
java.lang.NullPointerException
at Com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider.internal.servlet.user.AccessTokensServlet.parseUriFromDescription(AccessTokensServlet.java:217)
What is the best way to get rid of these errors and make Confluence and Jira talk to each other?
Thank you