I need to add labels to my Confluence page. However, i am unable to type anything into the text box provided. Why is this happening?
Hi @Sunita Shelar ,
The issue could be related to web browser, plugin or other... That said, what is the web browser and version you are using? Have you attempted on accessing Confluence using Private Browsing (Firefox) / Incognito (Chrome) web browser mode? This would prevent browser add-ons change browser's default behaviour.
Could you please inform if the issue is in Confluence Server or Cloud? If Confluence Server, what is the version you are running?
Kind regards,Rafael
Atlassian issue tracker has some related issues that are similar to the issue you have reported. However, they are related to Confluence Could:
Apart from information already requested, could you please inform if the issue happens in view AND editing mode or in only one of them (view OR edit).
Hi,
I am using
Confluence Cloud version 1000.0.0-bc3c779894e, and Chrome Version 76.0.3809.132 .
I tried opening the page in incognito mode. I could type in the text box, but the label was not added as i got the following error:
Regards,
Sunita
Hi @Rafael Pinto Sperafico
Could you let me know if there is any solution or workaround to my problem?
regards,
Hi
One thing that I've tried out and that works is, confluence cloud doesn't seem to support a few special characters in the label name. The one I was stuck with was ":". I changed it to "-" and it worked like a charm.
Ratna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.