I do not want to see the command itself in the pipeline output.
How can I achieve this ?
and is there any way to change the heading of the specific command? Like
```
SHOW OUTPUT
echo "Show $(Output)"
Hi @vpandey6
Pipelines was designed to group the output of commands in those expanders. There is no configuration to avoid printing the command itself. This is a way to identify what is the command running from bitbucket-pipelines.yml file.
Possible approaches that may meet part of your needs:
| Variable | Content| SHOW_OUTPUT | echo "Show $(Output)"
script: - $SHOW_OUTPUT
$SHOW_OUTPUT +$SHOW_OUTPUTOutput of command or commands inside the variable.
command1command2command3
bash file
bash command +bash commandOutput of command or commands inside the file.
I hope that helps you.If not, please share what is the problem you are really trying to solve and how do you think a Bitbucket pipelines new feature could be designed to solve it. That will help us to write a feature request for it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.