I have jira 7.1 I should install the last version, or I may wort to this?
@JConstantine ,
As support has been ended for 7.1, it is suggested to upgrade to latest version or latest enterprise version basing on your requirement.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/atlassian-support-end-of-life-policy-201851003.html
Hi @JConstantine
You can upgrade your JIRA instance in a single hop. But, before you start upgrading the Jira instance ensure that you have supported Database and Java and Appach in your server. For more information, you can go through the supported-platforms page and apps are also compatible with the latest version of Jira. We request you to perform this in a test environment and then Production instance.
Regards,Kishore Kumar Gangavath.
@JConstantineYes you need to update.
Two of most important reason,
Thank you. But how with my data?
I don`t need to run an update in multiple stages, from 7.1X.X to 8.0
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.