Hello dear team,
unfortunately I can't mention other users and I can't be mentioned by others either. Could you please check why mentioning doesn't work although I have an active account?
Thanks very much in advance
Andrea Lang
Hi @Andrea Lang to mention people in Confluence they need to have access to Confluence (a user) and have an license attributed (e.g. be in confluence-users group).
@Andrea Lang - A user in my Confluence Cloud instance reported this as a new problem today - it has worked in the past. Was it working for you before? We had two symptoms:
1) User can't mention others. In that case, I *can* if I impersonate the user, so I'm havin gher trying clearing cache/incognito window.
2) No one can mention her. This is a mystery - she's active and has permissions but her name doesn't show up in the suggestions any more. We are going to submit an Atlassian case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.