I want to format number like '0.00', but only thing I can - round it
For example (looks good)
It looks bad if the number without fraction. No format.
How can I format number when I convert it into text?
Hi Stepan,
Currently, wiki-markup does not have an option for formatting a number, and I will share this suggestion with our product team. In the meantime, as a workaround you can modify the formula the following way:
with number=12.1 :
CONCAT('('; ROUND(number, 2); IF(number=ROUND(number,2), ".00", number=ROUND(number,1),"0");'(!))')
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,Egor Tasa
[ALM Works]
Thank you )
Not all we are waiting, but we deserve to
I didn't get it. If I have a calculated column, how do I get it into a currency formatting?
IF type= "Project" :
effort intern * 800 + effort extern * 1000
This gives me a number like 100000, but I would prefer a format like 100 000 € or €100 000 or any other currency formatting.
Regards,
Thomas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.