Hi guys, is it possible to send mail from JIRA to the former of previous mail?
I have configured inbound mail issues creation already but wondering for outbound.
Use case:
1. Someone sends mail to xxx@xxx.com and it creates JIRA TICKET ID X. - DONE
2. Issue created with ID X, someone can reply on previously sent mail, and it will be transferred as comment. - TO DO
3. JIRA User who sees the newly created issue via mail, can reply on JIRA ticket, and this one will be sent as mail to the former of the ticket creation (reporter, non-JIRA user). - TO DO
How does the 3rd point is done?
I was thinking to provide new button like Mail which will do both:
- Leave message as comment in JIRA
- Send this message to external former of the ticket (reporter)
In post scripts, but I believe there must be other option or plugin.
Thanks,
Mark