Hello,
We are planning to upgrade from JIRA 5.2 to JIRA 6.4. We are currently using the 30-day JIRA Agile trial and are mid-sprint, and we'd like to keep this functionality after the upgrade. (We're in the process of purchasing the full JIRA Agile license, but that will take some time.)
So, my questions are:
- Will the JIRA Agile trial continue to work after the upgrade? Do we need to do anything special to re-apply it, or will it happen automatically? (Also these lines, will our existing trial, which is about halfway in, continue to have the approximate 15 days remaining after the update? Or will we need to get/request a new trial license?)
- In terms of version compatibility, our current JIRA Agile version is v. 6.3.6.1, which is working with our JIRA 5.2 implementation. I suspect that there shouldn't be an issues with this JIRA Agile version when we upgrade to JIRA 6.4, but better safe than sorry so I figured I'd ask here.
Thanks!
Nick