Hi,
Is there an easy way to watch all existing issues in a project and have everyone in the project to be a watcher of any new issues created by default?
Thank you in advance!
@Gabor Szinyei ,
What you want to achieve by adding every one as watcher ? Do you want to send notification for all ? If yes, you can do it by adding them in the notification schema.
Add all the users in project role and associate this project role in the notification schema.
I hope this will help you.
Thanks for the prompt response! Yes, we have a small team and I would like that everyone in a team knows that there was a new issue created or there is an update to the issue.
So you can have your own notification schema. In that you can add your team members (you can add the project roles which they are part of) in the events like issue created, commented,generic..etc. Refer below link it provide more info
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/creating-a-notification-scheme-776636401.html
Thank you very much! I will give it a go!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.