When customer click on attached image in request result - error window "this image failed to load"
jira SD 4.3.3
Jira 8.3.3
Language Russian
Reinstall SD - solve problem
Hello,
When an image fails to load there are a lot of things it could be, and we will need some more information to know the cause for sure.
I have a few follow up questions to try and narrow this down, but Is the image visible to other internal service desk users? And are there any errors in the logging when the front end error occurs?
One thing I was able to locate that seems like very similar behavior can be seen in the following post where the user discovered it was caused by an add-on that needed an update, check this out to see if the behavior lines up with what you are seeing:
Regards,Earl
I found copying an image out of an outlook email failed to paste into a Jira comment ... but if I pasted that same clipboard item into paint (on windows) and then re-copied from there, the paste into Jira comment worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.