How can i upload a normal TXT file? it brings up an error.
Hi @Aftab_Akhtar
Where and how are you uploading the txt file? What is the file size? what is the error?
@Fazila Ashraf on a helpdesk comment to a client of mine. I have clicked add an attachment and it did not upload and showed an error.
What is the error?
So you are uploading it from a service desk portal? Or in the service desk ticket? What is your access permissions? Do you have enough rights to create attachments?
@Fazila Ashraf a service desk ticket. so I can add attachment and I also have admin access. is there a way that i can add the access to be able to assign .txt attachments?
I would like to also have the answer to this question posted by someone at Jira or a Community Lead. We require txt files be included with some types of tickets.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.