After try moving pages to another space, some pages loses their Links and Attachments and I can't reorder them. The Attachments are in another Attachmentfolder .../211/99/.... Does anyone know how I can correct this?
Hello @Axel Meikies,
Thank you for contacting us about this and my apologies that your question went so long without a response.
Could you please elaborate a bit more on the issue you're having? What are you seeing exactly? Can you share some screenshots of the issue? Also please tell us your Confluence version.
Lastly, have you had a look at this article? How to resolve missing attachments
Regards,
Shannon
Hi @Shannon S ,
thank you for your respond to my question.
I saw this Resolution, but I couldn't find anyone who knows Python.
We correct the lost attachments by copying the attachments from the .../211/99/... (Save)Folder to the original Folder and it works.
The Description 'Hierarchical File System Attachment Storage' helps me understandig how saving Attachments in Confluence works and to find the right Adresses.
What I don't understand is. that some pages don't allow me to to pull them from the unvisible area of the space to the visible area. I can open and Copy them, but I can't edit and move them.
Regards
Axel
Hello Axel,
The resolution I sent you does not require Python knowledge, only access to your server and database. You'll run the query, export the results to the text file, and save it in the same location as the Python file that is mentioned. Then you just need to run the Python file from your server. Your server admin would be able to run this for you if you do not have access to the server.
For clarification, can you let me know what you mean when you say that the pages don't allow you to pull them from the invisible area? I see your screenshot but it's not really clear there. It appears that you might have tried to drag an attachment name onto another? Where are you trying to do this?
Hello Shannon,
the visible area means the pagetrees in a space that everyone who have permission can see, starting from the Homepage. The unvisible area can only see admins. There are the pages with no valid links. As an admin you can normally move those pages per drag and drop to a place under the Homepage. With some of them it doesn't matters, they get a little forbidden-Icon when you try d+d.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.