Since a couple of months I am desperately trying to migrate a self-hosted confluence system into a containerized environment. These are the systems specifications:
Confluence Version: Confluence 6.1.0
MySQL DB Version: MariaDB 10.1.38
The database runs on a dedicated server.
I am trying to migrate this system into a containerized environment. The specifications of the containerized environment are:
Confluence Version: 6.1
MySQL DB Version: MariaDB 10.1.38
I am using this container image: https://hub.docker.com/r/atlassian/confluence-server
The databases runs on a dedicated server, I can access it without any problem from the confluence container. Confluence recognizes the databases successfully.
When I try to import the exported dataset from the current system (exported from the UI via Administration -> Backup & Restore) I get the following error:
Import failed. Check your server logs for more information. com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import: Error while importing backup: com.atlassian.synchrony.Events
This error occurs after approximately 60 seconds.
You can find detailed log files here: https://pastebin.com/2FLaWB6Y
Based on my specifications I am running a supported setup of Confluence. I am pretty desperate to get this running as this is a customers system.