I just created a new service desk project, and opened a new ticket. Under IT portal. I answered the ticket in the admin. But when I go back to the portal and search, it doesn't show up? How does that work?
Hey @Chris Obdam
You can find your tickets and tickets you are related to by selecting the "Requests" button in the top right hand corner of any screen in the Help Center.
When a ticket is updated, the notifications that are set to send out will only be sent via email. They will not be notified via the portal.
But what I want is for the tickets to appear in the portal search. Not my only own tickets under Requests.
How can I fix that?
Sorry for the late response @Chris Obdam
Unfortunately, the search function in JSD only searches for the following.
You may be able to find an add on that might extend the functionality but I havent seen any like that on the marketplace.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.