So, I have the UC One app on my phone, and when I am working remotely I have the phone system set up to dial my phone directly instead of forwarding (so my work voicemail will pick up instead of my personal voicemail, and so I can call off my work number instead of my personal number).
The issue though, is that when I try to answer calls, they're almost always dropped. Additionally, when I try to use the app to call (instead of my phone) the call will only go through for half a ring and drop.
Does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to avoid it from happening?
Edit: I can't seem to respond to your comment, so here's my response:
Thanks for the response, Daniel.
I don't believe our IT department is too familiar with the program as there has been some substantial turnover here.
I feel like I'm way in over my head on this, as I can't even comprehend not having public support for something. I'll reach out to my IT department and see if they can start researching this for me. I figure, if I am having a problem with it, I'm sure others are too.
Thanks again!