Hi,
I am trying to build my own Docker Jira image on top of the official Atlassian Image. The main reason to do that is that I want to define a custom keystoreFile in the server.xml, and I can´t find a way to specify that setting as an environment variable to the Atlassian Image. The problem I am having is that apparently my custom server.xml file that I copy to my image gets overwritten by the Atlassian server.xml. The build process completes successfully, but if I log in to the container, the server.xml that I found is the Atlassian one. Is there a way I can avoid that behavior or else specify a keystoreFile to the Atlassian image?
A very simple example of what I am trying is as follows:
´´´
ARG JIRA_VERSION=latest
FROM atlassian/jira-software:${JIRA_VERSION}
COPY server.xml /opt/atlassian/jira/conf
RUN chown jira:jira /opt/atlassian/jira/conf/server.xml
´´´
@Dave Chevellhas helped me in the past with questions like this. Dave, if you have any hint, I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!