Hi all I would like to merge two Jira instances into single one and then shutdown previous two and start using merged one. One is Jira Service Desk and second is Jira Software. I have installed latest Jira on target machine (the future merged instance) and restore successfully Jira Sofware instance backup. So I have Jira Software instance up and running on target machine. Than I have installed Jira ServiceDesk application on target instance. Now I need to transfer all configuration and projects from JiraServiceDesk to target instance. What I have found so far is that I need to purchase expensive plugins to transfer projects and settings from one instance to another one or to manually create all configuration and than backup/restore projects.
My question is:
Is there a way to transfer it like I did it for Jira Software using system backup? If JiraSoftware is one application and the Jira Service Desk is another one there should be no collision between them. Is such thing possible ?