I'm having a problem that I'm sure is just some sort of setup issue. My assignee field won't display on the appropriate screen.
Pertinent info:
- My field configuration shows that the field should be appearing on the screen
- When viewing the screen configuration, the field shows up in the list
- All my issue types use the same configurations and workflow
- I've tried removing all fields and replacing them again - this has worked on other fields, but not for assignee
- This was also happening for Estimated Hours, however after I added Time Tracking as a field in addition to Estimated Hours, it appeared (ie - adding Estimated Hours only, did not display the field)
- The assignee field did display previously. I removed it manually, but then reconsidered and needed to re-add it. This is when the field stopped appearing.
Any help would be appreciated here. I'm under the gun to get this set up properly and can't seem to figure this out.
Thanks a ton in advance,
Steve