I need to know how many stories per Epic I have. How?
Hi @Jesenka Berberovich ,
I think there are many ways to do similar statistics, such as the following ways:
1. Two Dimensional Filter Statistics in Dashboard2. Filter By Epic Link3. Epic Report in project
Ummm... It's not happening for me. Maybe step by step?
How would I get a sum of story points per Epic?
I am not able to get more than one column. I tried building a filter that would show these numbers, I was able to add those columns but they don't pull any data (whatta????)
HOw is it possible that I can select for example Estimated Story Points for a column but it doesn't pull any data????
Epic link is getting blank , and epic link actually coming inside parent .
But didn't find parent option in two dimensional filter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.