I have created a new next project. Also copied and edited the default permission scheme. Now how can I associate the next gen project with this new permission scheme
Hi @anasuya
next-gen project doesn't make use of permission schemes. Permissions for users are defined by the project access level and their assigned role. Please have a look at the available documentation.
Overview of permissions in next-gen projects
Best, Max
Hey @anasuya,
just checking back with you. Did this help in answering your question or do you need additional support here? Please consider accepting answers in the community if they provide a solution to your question so other users can better identify answered questions around here. Thanks a lot!
I just went through the whole process of creating permissions as per instructions
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/managing-project-permissions-776636362.html
To find out it doesn't work in Jira next gen ... ugh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.