Hey guys,
I am very new to this topic and I want to deploy a single directory '/dist' that is built first in my bitbucket pipeline. I already expose it as an artifact but when I try to refer to the dist folder as a LOCAL_PATH, it cannot be found.
In the first step "building" I try to output the whole directory of the project and I can't see the '/dist' folder which was generated before with the command 'npm run generate'.
Here is my bitbucket-pipelines.yml:
image: node:10.16.0
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: building
caches: - node
script:
- echo "create fresh new project..."
- echo "--- install dependencies ---"
- npm install
- echo "--- generate static sites of nuxt ---"
- npm run generate
- echo "$(ls -la dist/)"
- ls
artifacts: - dist/**
- step:
name: deploy
deployment: staging
caches:
- node
script:
echo "$(ls -la ${BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR}/)"
# Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- pipe: atlassian/ftp-deploy:0.2.1
variables:
USER: ''
PASSWORD: ''
SERVER: ''
REMOTE_PATH: '/web/pipelineTest'
LOCAL_PATH: '${BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR}/'