I want to use Jira to simplify the creation and management of Roadmaps.
@Bill Westerman , is this meant to be a question or discussion or something else? Based upon what you have stated here I would point you to either Next-gen projects in Cloud that has a very simplified roadmap concept or if you need something more fully featured check out Portfolio by Atlassian.
@Bill Westerman Jack's advice above is great, and I'll also move this to the Jira collection so you may get insight from others.
I would take a hard look at Structure for Jira. It doesn't produce the prettiest roadmap, but the gantt add-on will build one, and the automation options it has are hands down the best.
Easy Agile Roadmaps looks pretty nice, but doesn't have a lot of options. Simple Version Roadmap is extremely basic, and you will need to have good discipline around version management.
Epic Roadmap willbring you the next-gen features you are asking for if you are on-prem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.