Hello,
I'm trying to send a more complex JQL over rest api currently testing in postman and I cannot seem to get the end of it with formatting to keep the escape characters of the jql in place properly. Whenever I manage to fix the jquery to be valid, I get a jql error and the other way around as well.
Any chance anyone could help with this or did anyone find a way around stuff like this?
Thank you!
JSON (The point where I got it to and I don't know anymore thinsg to try with it):
{
"jql": "project = \"PROJECT\" AND issuefunction in parentsOf(\"issueFunction in subtasksOf(\\\"issuefunction in parentsOf('type in subTaskIssueTypes() and status != Resolved and component = ABC') and status = 'Status' and type = 'Issue Type'\\\")\") ORDER BY \"Start date\" DESC\"",
"startAt": 0,
"maxResults": 1,
"fields": [
"issuekey"
]
}
The exact jql that functions in jira and needs to be sent on the api:
project = "PROJECT" AND issuefunction in parentsOf("issueFunction in subtasksOf(\"issuefunction in parentsOf('type in subTaskIssueTypes() and status != Resolved and component = ABC') and status = 'Status' and type = 'Issue Type'\")") ORDER BY "Start date" DESC