Dear support,
I am new to Jira service desk. I appreciate much if someone can help on issues below.
I created a MS Support Center in our tranetis jira web page, I have a license. I got some issues a below.
I created a simple workflow as screenshot 1 below and everything works successfully except four issues I got.
- In my new workflow, I created a new transition of “Assign to programmer”, but in web page, I still see the button of “Assign” in there, you can find it in screenshot 2. Is there any way to hide this button?
- I cannot get any email notification once issue created although I set myself as component owner even I cannot get email notification once I assign the issue to myself. But it works for my team member who can get email notification once issue is created and assigned. I think maybe I am set as administrator.
- The third issue here is once a I reopen one issue, I still get the transition of “Start progress” in webpage which should be “Assign to programmer”. You can see in screenshot 3. This could be a bug of Jira I think.
- Is there any way to reset the key in screenshot 4, I would start from CR-1 once I launch the project.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Screenshot1:

Screenshot2:

Screenshot3:

Screenshot4:
