Hi Everyone,
We have Jira Cloud software and I have created some custom fields for a JIRA Board. I would really like to hide the summary field and have it auto-populate with a static text, plus information entered into a custom field that is required. I have read other posts, and see scripts, but honestly its a bit over my head.
The end result would be the following...
1. User selects issue type, and populates the information in all required fields
2. On creation, the Summary field is populated with either ("issue type + custom field + custom field") or ("static text + custom field + custom field")
3. Summary field is hidden on the ticket creation, but when the ticket is created, the Summary shows the above.
All custom fields would be required.
Could someone possibly help me solve this? I would need step by step instructions as the script / code part of it i'm not familiar on where to enter, etc.
Thank you so much!