I am an admin for both Jira Service Desk and the Project in question.
Looking to have tickets raised automatically via a specific incoming email address for the organisation. This has traditionally been handled by helpdesk staff accessing the email address attached to a Shared Mailbox. Any ticket entries are done manually.
We therefore want to be able to have the tickets automatically logged in Jira when an incoming email is received to the Shared Mailbox address.
When I access the Project Settings > Email Requests, I can see the options and can EDIT the "Default" email address. i.e. [ProjectName]@[OrgName].atlassian.net.
However, though the options are there for a Custom email address (Google, Microsoft & Other), clicking on the icons does nothing. It does not launch any thing.
I've tried multiple browsers and settings in case a pop-up is blocked but nothing seems to work.
FYI - The email address we wish to use is an O365 account.