I'm not seeing user thumbnails, just initials. But my users' profiles show their avatars.
Just came to ask the same thing. My team will be emailing me shortly! What is up?
we had the same issue in my team except my avatar was fine.
I had set my avatar to be visible to everyone and my team members had it set to only our company. After setting it to everyone for one member, waiting a few minutes, it showed up correctly again.
still think its not working properly tho, we are all in the company so we should see the avatars even if they are set to company only.
As said in my Reply to Tracy B i found a workaround that seemed to fix the issue.
Setting your avatar visibility to everyone seems to fix the issue for my team. I don't think this should be a permanent solution but if you really need your avatars this could work until its otherwise resolved.
Today all our avatars have suddenly started to show up again! More Jira mysteries!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.