Hi Team,
I have logged 5 hours for my story but later realized it was only 2.5 hours. How do I change the logged hours?
Hey @Phaneesh C Gopisetty
You will have to go into the "Work Log" tab and either edit or delete the previous log. From there you can re-log it with the correct time.
Thank you
Of course @Phaneesh C Gopisetty ! If that answered your question, it would be great if you would mark this as answered! It helps people in the community know which questions are answered/which answered solved it!
Hi Cody - I just saw this post as I want to reduce the number of hours logged on a user story under 'Details' - 'Timetracking' (I had mistakingly written 30 hours instead of 30 minutes).
I check out the work log, as you write, but it has not been updated any work logged since 20 hrs before (and not the incorrect 30 hrs). Is there another way to do this? For example under the Timetracking pop-up (attached here)?
Thanks for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.