Hello there. Few days ago I've migrated from Windows Server and IIS to Linux Server and Nginx reverse proxy. Everything works great excluding one function. I can't create a global templates. When I am creating it, there are a lot of JS errors in the console. Bypassing proxy gives the same results.
What can I do if it is a clean installation of Confluence?
I am using a Ubunutu 16.04 LTS Server with NGINX SSL Reverse Proxy. I can upload my server.xml and nginx virtual host configuration.
EDIT: I've noticed in Google Chrome browser I have that error:


Maybe it helps...
EDIT2: Problem is solved. Before migration to Linux, all of my Atlassian apps was hosted on Windows Server Machine. I noticed a encoding characters issues between JIRA and Confluence, so I've changed the Confluence encodign to windows-1250. Now on Linux this encoding is wrong. After back to the UTF-8 encoding, there is no JS error in console and everything works good 